If it cannot accede correctly to his website, to his Control Panel or to the Webmail and it cannot send or receive e-mails either, it is possible that its IP of access to Internet has been blocked by ours firewall.
It is possible to indicate that its website is not fallen, simply implies that the access to its service from the connection of Internet has been denied to him of its home or office.
In this sense, any other navigator will be able to accede to his website and to visualize his contents with normality. Also, the e-mails that are sent to him while its IP is blocked will enter correctly their inbox and it will be able to verify them once the IP is unblocked.
TO ASK FOR IP UNFREEZING
To accede to http://www.mi-ip.cl/ from the computer from which he cannot visualize his website or send/to receive post office. Its number of direction IP will appear in the mentioned page, under the message “My Direction IP is”. To copy the number of shown IP.
It enters the Clients Area of Crearchile with his credentials of access (Email and Password)
“Ticket of support” must go soon to the section and in “Opening support ticket”.
Subject of the ticket: Blocked IP
Requirement: to stick the number of IP that was obtained and to indicate all those data that consider necessary to describe their disadvantage.
Finally To click in “Opening Ticket of support”.
To the brevity our equipment of support will verify the state of its direction IP and it will be unblocked in case of being blocked.
REASONS OF BLOCKADE IP
Ours firewall is activated as a safety measure to avoid that third people accede to their account of Web Hosting and they use it illegally.
Firewall detects the IP of the work area that is trying to connect itself with its account and blocks the IP in case of finding anyone of the following irregularities:
- Reiterated attempts of access to an account of e-mail with an incorrect password.
– Reiterated attempts of access to an account of e-mail without using the complete user (ex. user instead of [email protected]).
– Reiterated attempts of access to the Control Panel with a user and/or incorrect password.
– Reiterated attempts of shipment of e-mail to a nonexistent email address.
– Reiterated attempts of access to the FTP with a user incorrectly formed or a user who is not the usuary administrator.
– Reiterated attempts of access to the FTP through anonymous connections or connections SSH or SFTP.
– Reiterated attempts of access to the FTP through more than two concurrent connections.
In order to avoid the blockade of his IP he must use the correct data to accede to his accounts of mail and the Control Panel, as well as to correctly form his client FTP and his program of mail (Gmail, Thunderbird, WebMail, Outlook, etc.).
We hope to have helped with this tutorial, any consultation does not doubt in contacting to us.